Spring 2012 ... The Hunt Is On
The Big Bug Hunt is a fun and exciting fundraising event tailored to the abilities and interests of pre-school children. By taking part, you'll be joining hundreds of other playgroups and nurseries in helping to protect children from meningitis.
All you need to do is:
- Register and receive your free Big Bug Hunt resource pack
- Organise a sponsored Bug Hunt to find Cheeky Bug at your nursery or playgroup
Your resource pack is full with ideas and tips to help you with your fundraising and contains a step-by-step guide to organising a sponsored Bug Hunt where ever you are! By taking part in the Big Bug Hunt we can even help you to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage criteria.
Can You Find Him?
Register today and we'll send you a Free Resource Pack with:
- Colour templates of Cheeky Bug
- Free Bug stickers for all the children
- Guidance on running an event
- Advice on how to use it to meet Early Years Foundation Stage criteria
- Sponsorship forms
And everything you need to make your event a success.
The only UK Charity Solely Committed To Finding A Vaccine. Today, like every other day in the UK, at least two children under 5 will contract this devastating disease in the UK. There is still no vaccine for the most common form and it can kill in under 4 hours. The sooner we find a vaccine to protect against all forms of meningitis, the less chance it will have of affecting someone you know. Find out more about the disease and our work.